Saturday, October 15, 2011

It's Official!



Well, it's official.  After a long journey, I've completed the Zentangle certified teacher training and I'm a CZT (certified Zentangle teacher), eager to share this wonderful process with all of you.

I first discovered Zentangle earlier this year and have been taking workshops and classes ever since.  Finally, I attended  a CZT seminar and become certified .  After four wonderful days in Providence with Rick and Maria, the founders of Zentangle, and 100+ other Zentangle enthusiasts, here I am -- official at last.
 
Please contact me if you are interested in a workshop in the Nashua, New Hampshire area, need supplies or would like to learn more about Zentangle. 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on becoming a CZT - isn't it a grand feeling. Look forward to seeing some of your work soon.

    ReplyDelete